Registration for all Pre-K (Pre-K, K, through G6- formerly U12) will be May 12th through May 29th. All travel registrations after May 29th will be charged a late fee of $25.
TRYOUT INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL PLAYERS WHO WILL BE IN GRADES 3-6 NEXT YEAR
Grade 3-6 Tryouts will be held on Tuesday, May 29
* Boys & Girls Grades 3/4 will be held 4:30 - 6:15PM
* Boys & Girls Grades 5/6 will be held 6PM - 8PM. This year we are asking this age group to wear their Boxford uniform to tryouts (jersey & shorts and you can wear any socks you would like)
* All tryouts will be at Chadwick (Spofford Pond Fields)
* Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get signed in
* You must register ahead of time in order to attend tryout
* Please come prepared to play with shinguards, ball, and water
In 2016 US Youth Soccer and Massachusetts Youth Soccer made changes to the age groups and players are now placed in grade groups rather than age groups. What we had known as U10 is now the Grade 3/4 Group and the former U12 is the Grade 5/6 Group.
Please reach out to BoxfordSoccer@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Grade 9/10 tryouts will be held after the Fall season and more information will be sent out at a later date.
Boxford soccer consists of two seasons, Fall and Spring, which are approximately 8 weeks in duration. The Fall season runs from early September to early November; the Spring season runs from early April until early June, and games are scheduled on both weekends of April school vacation. Our program is affiliated with the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) and the Essex County Youth Soccer Association (ECYSA).
Information about the age groups and other soccer related topics can be found on the menu to the left of this page.
Boxford Soccer is proudly affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer and Essex County Youth Soccer Association